Belintar's Book introduction

From: hcarteau_at_ykXrOHrRBq5fQkvBjTo8QRLxLU1GqioI8cC6GL_FKF97bVRe8W5rgG0ZyQprd47V742
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 22:17:20 +0200

Hall hail Osentalka for his splendid work. Thanks to him the word of Pharaoh is back amongst us, from Tradetalk 5, where we find a story by Pharaoh Him/Itself about a "fight" (sort of) with Ezkankkeko, before Tessele the True.

> Heck if I know what it means
> --g

/// Well, let's supputate shall we ?

I, the Lord of the World, know that I am going to be taken away. /// He did let Jar-Eel do this to him. He knew in advance she'd come, and let her dismember him. It was all planned.

I shall not return for the years of a generation, and to prepare for that return I have devised this document.
/// He gets cut up in 1616, so he thinks he'll walk the world again 25-30 years later, around 1640 then. Assuming he's talking about a human generation.

Here is the critical material at the heart of this dear world. /// "this" world. I bet his dismembering at the Moon's hands helps him on his way to see/visit other worlds, to "seek the Great Mystery".

I ask you, my household and soul mates, to copy and distribute this, to help it get into my hands upon my eventual return. /// So he'll be back whithout help from his MoLaD fans but as someone/thing else, and will need to be awakened again. One supposes he'll back within Holy Country boundaries.

> The purpose of Life is to seek the Great Mystery.
///Could be another name for Enlightenement, Touching the All, good old mysticism again.

> signed,
> Belintar, 12 Storm, 1612 ST
> Son of the Apple 112,612 YS

/// Never paid attention to that title. I wonder which apple is that. This title uses solar datation. Is it Idunna ?
> Lord of the Harshax

/// That's a familiar word, but I never kew what it meant. One of King Ranulf's thane bears that name in 1621 and is a troll-friend. Then it pops back centuries later in KoS. Perhaps it's a common name shared by many men, but then what does it mean for Belintar ? Lord of the troll-friends ?