Re: Everybody's a Helering down there

From: hcarteau_at_z__h9SqM4RgLXrN4nq6wGhIWwBk9D5t9Qdiioksq-NcIgbZJCKpWZyMaIca1-yWRfRQ
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 17:59:38 +0200

Selon jeffkyer <jakyer_at_OciWk_oAYRwTDykWD2mZUi-614tOkzUrK4MOrSPrrIGkIcMQX9bcT99SPB4hE71uXWwnBao.yahoo.invalid>:

> Though there is a fellow named Vorlan Ummathson, the Manirian shaman
> tradition as noted in Trader Princes. I am sure the name is mere
> coincidence...

/// Ah, I hadn't realized they were two different cults / approaches. But we de facto have in my Maniria the harandings from TT 11 (obnoxious bastards really) and crazy vorlani shaman who have nothing to do with them, being part of the proud wenelian tradition.

> Indeed! I really need to revisit Wenelia and the coast. I'm sure there's some
> drowned gold in those ruins.

/// You do ?? You made them alive. And you know there's much more than gold which is drowned in these ruins...