Gloranthology ?

From: hcarteau_at_p1bNeTpOar4skO71mADBpsN1IMNZk9CvrmXInRM8nChkA2HgHsWaQO-bLnlzg3TyEXn
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2010 18:12:42 +0200

Selon Jeff <richaje_at_w0qzX1tneckDm_UgG0eCROb18gGJoFIkRICNnknKnk_oolNyEwaT9tmzsG7ERW5CNI_zlN7QUeoDVA.yahoo.invalid>:

It isn't really a magazine (each issue is probably between 72 and 128 pages, all of the same quality as the material in Sartar or Sartar Companion, with art and maps). Frex, Issue One might have Nochet, the Upland Marsh, Snakepipe Hollow, Sun County (in Sartar), and so forth.

I like it. I'll order it. I'm already waiting for it. Is the name of this publication already set ("Gloranthology" ?) ? Will this reprints, new stuff, a mixture of both ?