Its Not Easy Being Grim & Other Tales

From: Osentalka <Osentalka_at_LQskBHtPcyndHAwLn0idHkKL5pQ-b03WNz4bcXRwGZ6ixrlDr-VtfeGfkq8PNdE-Qp>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 10:43:53 +0200

Hello friends

It is done:

It´s Not Easy Being Grim & Other Tales
- The Complete Glorantha Fiction of Jim Chapin - by James B. Chapin

is back from the printer!

Visit our website www.tradetalk.de to have a look at the cover and for ordering the book.

Ordering is simple:

"Its not easy being Grim & Other Tales" is available for 9,00 EUR (+ 4,00 EUR S&H for europe, or 6,00 EUR for S&H for the rest of the world).

Just pay to our PayPal account ( editor_at_itDdMRJOnKFi9lxcfgqJ-ECg4TjdjnjOLbXTeum16vfusDja3N1gBLk4vuNCwOnfnZ12qg7eJs2pkCI.yahoo.invalid ), and send me an email if you want to order something else, or if the shipping differs from the one PayPal shows.

Only 100 copies were made...

Cheers

André