How About a GTA 2? [WAS Hrestol's Saga / Book of Kings]

From: Scott <romulan_ace_at_LSC6w4De6q0d9uGQUNbmqtVqE569WVMhyZ_2kf5AuUpI3iHvC5f3g9cB0geS9f3n>
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2010 16:20:22 -0000

Thanks André, I had a hunch that was the case. If only I could have afforded to spend the $1575 ten years ago...

Would there be any interest in setting up something like a GTA 2, where you could pay for access to these "deep sources"? Maybe there are enough potential subscribers to make this feasible (new fans of Glorantha, people like me who were starving students back then, etc.)

This would be along the lines of Friends of Glorantha, where the money goes to Greg. Pulling numbers out of the air, let's say it costs $2000 (inflation and all) & 15 people join up: that's a nice chunk of change for Greg, and fans who would love to read this stuff are happy.

Personally, if Moon Design did this my fingers would be tripping over themselves as I PayPal'ed them the money.

Anyway, just a thought.