Mything Links Update

From: bernuetz <bernuetz_at_FHTmMfJmE2vHwFFp-BShsl-dDD0m9_A9Vnw6sDhv9R8a6Rx4HR3TO3wO5EuvAw49psW>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 19:49:08 -0000

Hello,

I've done a links check on the site and pretty much everything checked out okay. Unfortunately Bruce Ferrie* and Mike Dawson seem to have moved their websites so if they read this or anyone knows how to contact them I'd appreciate it.

For anyone who may be unfamiliar with the site it's a collection of Gloranth myths and stories that are available on the Internet. There are 760 titles in the collection of which 106 can be read in their entirety on the site. Anything included in full text on the site is there with the permission of the author.

Anyone who has something they'd like included in the collection, either on the site itself or as a link is also invited to contact me and I'll get their work included as soon as possible.

Enjoy,

Oliver
bernuetz_at_2uejIQGrQltQNRBD7pMVQEReaza5MQV2AmNNtrpL8JtLtJVAhcnjY1UkjHRz3vlOEn8pyTQ0PBw.yahoo.invalid http://mythinglinks.blog.ca