Re: The Thing With Many Bodies

From: Guy Hoyle <guy.hoyle_at_YULVYJ5nCoXuo-WNurQi7nLxmTkj5YtKGiS0aGNSZhSwzSTfuebgnChpLJyz_X4y4S>
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2010 20:15:02 -0500

On Sat, Sep 18, 2010 at 3:25 PM, Osentalka <Osentalka_at_Q5SiHFjqh4PAoCHXEEv4jcwCbcCByzf5VkgXln8zlVGoKgHrOZ6MXoad0eC9H9sl4s31ZREl4m3t5n3O.yahoo.invalid> wrote:

> My reading of "The Thing with Many Bodies" was CWIM, the Chaos Cretature
> that roams in Prax: a ginat head with three bodies.
>
> But maybe that was to "old style" thinking.

That's a possibility; it was specifically associated with Prax in Nomad Gods, but I really don't know of any references to Cwim outside that game. TTwMB is probably something else entirely; it's probably not unique to Elmal's mythology, but that may be its most significant manifestation. IMO, naturally.

Guy (Hoyle)