Re: The Thing With Many Bodies

From: Richard Hayes <richard_hayes29_at_Xr8-uqDJxU4OAGMukyxhhdMXEJKO7O-Q0y00tC8HP5AOyKEZTpZDJ3pRJj2D>
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2010 09:05:58 +0000 (GMT)

CWIM is also written up in Elder Secrets of Glorantha, a 1990s Avalon Hill RQ supplement

Richard Hayes

From: Guy Hoyle <guy.hoyle_at_CMUjIkcBGfWENIGvvMJi-hds5UFwGt15A99YJuUUFWEazJUIaGG8JxCQHcX15l1aB1wZJrDiajzgQ37I.yahoo.invalid> Subject: Re: The Thing With Many Bodies
To: WorldofGlorantha_at_yahoogroups.com
Date: Sunday, 19 September, 2010, 2:15

On Sat, Sep 18, 2010 at 3:25 PM, Osentalka <Osentalka_at_tk0WBkAJJEThS_i3GKUwb0jivc7guu0BLNQS1v7iVrAV4sN-qIrooibx6zZnBt_N4i-qpNR4CW0u7wEY5MkPBpQ.yahoo.invalid> wrote:

> My reading of "The Thing with Many Bodies" was CWIM, the Chaos Cretature
> that roams in Prax: a ginat head with three bodies.
>
> But maybe that was to "old style" thinking.

That's a possibility; it was specifically associated with Prax in Nomad Gods, but I really don't know of any references to Cwim outside that game. TTwMB is probably something else entirely; it's probably not unique to Elmal's mythology, but that may be its most significant manifestation. IMO, naturally.

Guy (Hoyle)

Yahoo! Groups Links