Re: The Thing With Many Bodies

From: Nick Eden <nick_at_ij0tFt7jVk6lRLoWKhSTaZkJbSL_d9eAyGaqHhwCjxpONbDSNevLK2LFY3TnlTLTdPSs2rs>
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2010 10:56:25 +0100

Though if I remember correctly CWIM is a city sized Pentian monster quite unsuitable for a Sartarite clan's ancestral enemy. If nothing else because it would have eaten said ancestors and there would be no clan in the present day.

On Sun, Sep 19, 2010 at 10:05 AM, Richard Hayes <richard_hayes29_at_EcMaP1d8q-iU7jbr1x3tI1o0jSfAdDXaVMfL3SyLsrxWh_dDDtYyYey5kQQdjRRfjMPh_YdbZrXa7Jfova9dNoM.yahoo.invalid