Re: Pamaltela

From: julianlord <julian.lord_at_187f6pAHnhxrJy2I8Hcu3SrzDDAVrUZJkCdcptbEDhs5iu69_zfYRZ28n9vREA9z>
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2010 14:22:50 -0000

Jeff replying to Gianni :

> The best sources for Pamaltela are Missing Lands and Revealed Mythologies. After that, it is worth checking out Enclosure #2 (for Simon Bray and Martin Hawley's Fonrit material).

There's also Heroes Volume 1 number 6 (although that material is basically an earlier version of the Fonrit material in Missing Lands, but with some decent presentation) ; and I guess Tales of the Reaching Moon 11 can be mentioned, even though that source _does_ need to be "Handled With Care" -- but it *does* have a great map of the continent ;)