Re: Pamaltela

From: David Dunham <david_at_rstu3VLBhZBPKZUlz5OKIRVGi1m-XIvxodcwGpo_1onm-ikIIRcqaepeUOpeoLLd8k5P72>
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2010 10:06:00 -0700

On 19 Sep 2010, at 05:50, giannieanna wrote:

> I'm toying with the idea of starting a Pamaltelan game. What sources are there for this particular region of Glorantha?

Pamaltela is an entire continent, anything in particular?

I've got a little at <http://www.pensee.com/dunham/glorantha/umathela/>. This reminds me that a few homelands are in Men of the Sea, and you'll find a bit of information on the coastal regions there also.

Probably hard to find now, but the Pamaltela issue of Tales of the Reaching Moon is good too.

David Dunham
Glorantha/HQ/RQ page: www.pensee.com/dunham/glorantha.html Imagination is more important than knowledge. -- Albert Einstein