Re: The Thing With Many Bodies

From: hcarteau_at_vR46U26HoYqdMIWbi9gb8fsDTLOx3cX3TeEu95MW3JrN_TgMsY7_pLkvQoUodTAa3UN
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2010 23:10:05 +0200

Selon In_a_flat_field <beautychokes_at_wAmM0UtBVkHmAB9hBmxlBEuT3z-8Jb6PGJ7QVQyrgq_MA3dtoM7tv06rIYqxewv1r2b1TnfjjTMI3jbI0ccVB4uv.yahoo.invalid>:

> (I'm thinking that it has some kind of fertility connection. I'm all for
> infiltration...what about the wombs of the clans women?) , but I really
> appreciated reading the learned community's take on the matter! ;)

/// Your Glorantha is yours, but what you suggest is in fact well-known : it is OGRES. They are very handsome (with flashing teeth) and they like to seduce women so their race spreads. And yes, they do eat humans (which they call food-men). "Eat your ennemy in secret" is their motto.

The thing with many bodies I see more as a cthuloid horror, perhaps the manifestation of the clan's fears and dark secrets.