Re: Pamaltela

From: Keith <keith.nellist_at_vxA18nK6TLFC5CphyUyRp5XnoyfBFXdUYQjGkSbMUq0x6MbdeBFlKXQDgs6dZk>
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2010 23:57:38 -0000

Gianni,

If it was me I'd decide what sort of game I wanted to run and then find somewhere in Pamaltela to run it. Several areas/eras appeal to me:

Kimos - the battles between the Gorgers and the local humans

Maslo Peninsula - during some sort of Elf War where the War Weeds are returning and the humans are defending themselves. Could run it as Aldrryami (players) against local humans (in dungeons)as an inversion of a normal dungeon crawl.

Pirates/Arabian nights/Sinbad style - sailing up or down the coast encuntering weird monsters and rescueing princesses etc, while Tom Baker and a giant brass minotaur chase after you.

The Mother of Monsters - is an awesome event to be encountered, IMO, particularly when it would have first been encountered (which I think was during the Closing). The Closing itself would be an interesting start to a game - for coastal people suddenly cut off by jungle, sea, and huge monsters.

Keith