Re: Pamaltela

From: giannieanna <giannieanna_at_dtSW1qoGsVYdPR9rj2jSJdVA03XStWss5iyxaOa7uZD6fIZ1KrlMn6MLgWzMTRWv>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 19:22:05 -0000

All--

Wow! Thanks a lot to all! Tons of useful input and enough material to read to keep me busy for months :)

Fonrit would be a good place to start with because the material in Heroes vol1, No.6 has been translated into French in Tatou No.6, and the plan is to ply with my children.

I am particular interested in the following:
> Pirates/Arabian nights/Sinbad style - sailing up or down the coast encuntering weird monsters and rescueing princesses etc, while Tom Baker and a giant brass minotaur chase after you.

Which region/age would that better fit in?

cheers
Gianni