Re: Ogres

From: hcarteau_at_JYx2RofBfs-itfubt840zzO_-ia0iOlnKGMbbxZW4xhoCkncPtbBD5IPG7WqI4AiY4X
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 22:22:34 +0200

Selon Benedict Adamson <yahoo_at_EDt0HzL3hdd75TkUwiiyDVRfDA3dwoG0ACj-94oX0TROSgNTK85WGxPwvxnYRhjHEId9NecV4YtXAr7yY0Fa-b-gsgI.yahoo.invalid>:

> As an experiment (one that failed, I should warn), I played an ogre in
> the most recent instalment of our Red Cow campaign. My take on ogres is
> that they are psychopaths, so the emotions of ogres are not the same as
> for humans. No love, no respect.

/// Wow. You played an ogre ? Eating your ennemies (ie everybody else) in secret ? How did you come to that ?

The thing I like most about ogres is anybody can become one, especially if he practises cannibalism. Just as anybody can become a broo if he rapes. chaos is always prowling close to us. Some (guess who) would say it's part of us...