Re: 1:72 scale Glorantha

From: Keith <keith.nellist_at_O2LEQu1deNgVodW2Tx7M0Ii9BKNsLfvkNORRnmBD5bg2tSC0i0z56n1DWsukYG>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 02:05:39 -0000

"Unrealistic" may not have been the most appropriate word for me to use to describe what I was thinking of.

I'm thinking I might do one of those size diagrams to show how big things are.

Interesting to realise that Gloranthan giant wasps (7ft long) can be represented in 1:72 scale by real world wasps (c.3cm long) Gloranthan giant ants (the size of a dog) could be represented by certain species of real world ants.

The Watchdog of Corflu is also an interesting case, in terms of its relationship with human size.

I'm still amazed by the size of the dragon. Let's assume the head is 10% of its length and you still have a model head that is 6metres long!

Keith