Re: Pamaltela

From: hcarteau_at_GigjwExg-kYikXfFO49eEMWRAKqYihH3Hyau2LJqPknOkFEFPX_6lNNnsZVU9UpLrnp
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2010 17:57:36 +0200

Selon giannieanna <giannieanna_at_WbDjiFx3m3AB61B2j3oKBpjYCC-VypLm8noUpjbM0L3Q3xqSz0HaK5Dag1vaA2Kn3jN22RbbP_fVqDSkSQ.yahoo.invalid>:

> > Do you know who the first settlers of Umathela were ?
> >
> You mean -- before the Genertelans were brought in? I guess it was elves,
> whose forests were burnt by the God Learners.
>
> G.

/// Nah, I mean the first settlers. They came from Slontos and had been carried to Jrustela in the first age by waertagi. They regressed to become a very simple culture, called the "olodo", who were half wiped-out / half assimilated by the seshnegi. But some did move of their own to Umathela. Way before the GL brought several communities of exiled orlanthi to see how each would fare under equal starting conditions.