Re: Pamaltela

From: David Dunham <david_at_sVx9ULDCaOt3EoVITwR3iwPGaLubHkElEg-UIQqdtTvPVtCCEDCev7t-HU5JCv8wE0n9bm>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2010 11:26:45 -0700

On 25 Sep 2010, at 08:57, hcarteau_at_I1PyH4tUjXkNbdfpHhPk8oKcbDZJquVdUa_cH8WaTawAKVBcrgRv7lxy22Fu7hCF12wHYneHUg.yahoo.invalid wrote:

> /// Nah, I mean the first settlers. They came from Slontos and had been carried
> to Jrustela in the first age by waertagi. They regressed to become a very simple
> culture, called the "olodo", who were half wiped-out / half assimilated by the
> seshnegi. But some did move of their own to Umathela. Way before the GL brought
> several communities of exiled orlanthi to see how each would fare under equal
> starting conditions.

I don't remember the term "olodo," what book should I look at?

In Revealed Mythology, it was the Waertagi who brought 10 families of 10 (p. 51). IMG, the God Learners performed experiments on the surviving descendents.

David Dunham
Glorantha/HQ/RQ page: www.pensee.com/dunham/glorantha.html Imagination is more important than knowledge. -- Albert Einstein