Re: Pamaltela

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at__L2u9tlZyN5o8nw3del12BqsF3_RMY-G0ZfjRAmG8XFzu3ZPwQNjeouRfdF5_gztowv>
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2010 08:48:28 +1300

On 9/26/2010 4:57 AM, hcarteau_at_Wb5GEXlWYpxGcAEneVUDKlYM1epQsTmPqXJwSnyjq2lKl048wZE7kCkO1I-JPrg88NLxp6RvMiXbZQ.yahoo.invalid wrote:

> Nah, I mean the first settlers. They came from Slontos and had been carried
> to Jrustela in the first age by waertagi. They regressed to become a very simple
> culture, called the "olodo", who were half wiped-out / half assimilated by the
> seshnegi.

I don't see the regression to a very simple culture in the Middle Sea Empire. They had cities and settlements which were capable of putting up resistance to the Seshnegi.

There's also some people who apparently come from Caladraland and were brought to Jrustela by the Waertagi after Palangio's conquest of Esrolia during the Gbaji Wars. They may have been primitive as they don't appear to have resisted the Seshnegi at all.

In addition other sources of human settlers for Umathela would be the people of Kumanku and the Blues of Fonrit. They are not as significant now but they would be present in the Imperial Age (pretty much like how in my country we have towns that were settled by the French and the Danes).

--Peter Metcalfe