Re: Pamaltela

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_Z04o9tRN6IWj1vE_Bcml5DslKVjXwO1KoOGpV5nPxKU33TCrnxIfso2vuN7V9IeAFJ2>
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2010 08:56:59 +1300

On 9/26/2010 12:42 AM, Jeff wrote:
> In two generations, another Season War begins and the
> White Bear comes from the sea and wreaks havoc everywhere, leaving as
> quickly as he appeared.

I don't think Harrek leaves as quickly as he appeared. He may seem to do so within the constraints of the circumnavigation in Argrath's Saga (which seemingly limits his kingdom between a paltry 1621 and 1624 ST). However after 1625 we only know of a raid into Sartar circa 1630 and his taken over Argrath's Kingdom once Argrath disappears on the LBQ.

If he is bases himself in Laskal after 1625 then he becomes much more active in Pamaltela and his kingdom begins to look much more like a proper kingdom that it originally was depicted in the sources.

--Peter Metcalfe