Giant Sales Duck ?

From: hcarteau_at_8DeVqmrYHrAsSPIc23jA7V8BiKWt0oDoA4pLww8-H35lkvRfSTAGmBzGFsyDINNotGq
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 20:17:00 +0200

Selon Chris Lemens <chrislemens_at_JMLiwrRiRdrHsTCqwDvYcDx7YBfvK95uxh_lUi1q4tnZHWXH8i2-07XRqzruLuLjWb-DgL6IyBeG5v3HcQ.yahoo.invalid>:

> At Sandy's this weekend, we had to negotiate past the AFLAC duck standing
> guard outside the Vadeli temple. It took us half an hour to figure out what we
were facing because it was as much larger than our characters as the toy was than our lead miniatures. (Yes, he tried to sell us insurance. No, this probably won't make any sense to the non-Americans, so : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aflac_duck#Aflac_Duck.)

/// Many thanks for this enligthening link ; I had never heard of this company before. So you play using 1/72 miniatures and you had to face a giant salesduck in front of a vadeli church ? That sounds exciting.