Re: Giant Dark Sales Duck of the Woods with a Thousand Youngs ?

From: Chris Lemens <chrislemens_at_pnzRyRcs2p2TDeayTqi8J181ikHMYTFZRx1zsJCLFqL_0y98D6C5uHo_MDtem9KT>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 21:30:18 -0000

> So if I understand correctly, they feed this black eater thing
You understand it is the Black Eater. It is a very primal god of darkness and hunger.

> with humans (whom they call "criminals", but
> what's a criminal to vadeli)

We did have a moral qualm there. What if we're part of the Vaedli final solution? We decided that, even if that's what's going on, sealing the rift means ending that particular justification for that particular final solution.

> while summoning Shub-Niggurath to fight it/him ?
Nope. Just to feed it, so that it's not hungry enough to come through.

> Yes, well, enquiring minds would love to know what
> "your own plan" is.

Do you know who the only person to beat the Black Eater was?  (Hint: one of his names ends with onion baji. Another rhymes with big cat. Another rhymes with refined ore.)

I can see this ending very badly. Especially since my character is a jungle troll.

Chris