Re: Age of Glorantha: now available for full digital download

From: David Dunham <david_at_h9hVLTxuB6DYouNLocZoh455WE2OfETZdp2saNw32R1qPq6D860QyoKhion97FM9r9TmnE>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 16:23:54 -0700

On 29 Sep 2010, at 14:35, Paolo Guccione wrote:

> You can also find it on www.gog.com

Huh, so they're not gone!

> Now install everything (write to me if anything does not work for you)
> and behold: you can play Dragon Pass on your PC.

And when you've had your fill of Age of Glorantha, King of Dragon Pass is still available for a different look at Dragon Pass. There were technical issues that made it impossible to download, but contact A Sharp to find out how to get a CD.

Or wait for the iOS version, still in progress. (Heroquests are almost fully working.)

David Dunham http://a-sharp.com Twitter: _at_KingDragonPass