Re: Pamaltela

From: David Cake <dave_at_tN3bwYyanCssB3R7OR_TLSnObDnFOg2W1XcpmEqnHnmNPX8t1hdC3HsD66--QdBHXKlxgVX>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 14:27:25 +0800

At 11:57 PM +0000 19/9/10, Keith wrote:
>Gianni,
>
>If it was me I'd decide what sort of game I wanted to run and then
>find somewhere in Pamaltela to run it. Several areas/eras appeal to
>me:
>
>Kimos - the battles between the Gorgers and the local humans

        There is very little info on Kimos. That I am aware of - the main thing we know is that both sides use battle, often using extreme and unusual magic - is evocative, but actually makes things even more difficult for play, as we have so little idea how these magics work. One of the most interesting sounding places in Glorantha, but one of the most potentially frustrating places to research.

        Of course, if you are happy to wildly make stuff up, go for it!

>Pirates/Arabian nights/Sinbad style - sailing up or down the coast
>encuntering weird monsters and rescueing princesses etc, while Tom
>Baker and a giant brass minotaur chase after you.

	I think this would be a potentially terrific game.
	Cheers
		David