Re: The real reason for the fall of the God Learner Empire

From: Jeff <richaje_at_S626nkGQldlecCUviEBHgr6ZTuyjcONlYukoNsQmBkYq9_ZCxhF3SCZQQcvtZclWH1LO>
Date: Sun, 03 Oct 2010 06:50:47 -0000

> Then the Minaryth Memory Removal and the road to Dragonkill was just the process of cleaning up the side-effects of preserving the World, and the whole idea of bringing about the Great Dragon was a lie to the human saps they used!
>
> I would be interested to know what people think of this.

Silly man! Everyone knows:

1. The EWF was just an excuse to get so many people angry that they would eventually march on the Dragon's Eye, giving the dragons a really big meal.
2. The EWF was in cahoots with the God Learners (with either the EWF being a rogue branch of the God Learners or vice versa).
3. Minaryth's memory is just fine and that Minarian Memory Removal is just an explanation by frustrated scholars who hadn't yet found a relevant scrap of paper on the subject.
4. The whole thing is Eurmal's fault!

Jeff