Re: Calling Volunteers

From: Undead Trout <undead.trout_at_PCeUHwhl8puSDtJmmtHRkdXSizZkXVD8IsNxk6-ImFLqTJt59cWdZoQxnPpd-De>
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2010 10:32:14 -0400

Jeff Richard wrote:

We need volunteers to help put up reviews of HeroQuest and Sartar: Kingdom
> of Heroes (and soon Sartar Companion) on various websites, including
> RPGgeek, RPGnet, and elsewhere. Who is game?

**raises hand**

Any sort of deadline in mind? It's not something I'd get to right this minute, but with a couple of weeks to re-read the books and pen a thorough review and/or critique...

--
M. Schwartz  --  undead.trout_at_VFA8Td0dUIMk8jsW2mJ8aW5QGUP47r3Qc9_FsY-SPB6i3No-PWdbjHgQJwzNBSlrxOTCpxYWLR6lk9Pl-MYwmXI.yahoo.invalid
~ Always Something Fishy Going On™ ~