Re: Syphon river and chaos

From: hcarteau_at_YZFgZjYGHbO2LWiRdM31vkTx6h3DMstnJuYF379W0MEzaaq_DWqy2JPlQGaWTrW2yUn
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2010 20:26:51 +0200

FYI : the Syphon river is salty. It's saltwater washing very far inland. I read something about uroxi trying to kill as many salmons as they can when they come in mass upriver to spawn because "every fish that gets through feeds a broo".

> Julian : the Sea Peoples would consider the Syphon to be an evil and
rebellious river... so I don't imagine that the Syphon River god is being invited to too many parties over in God World :D

/// Come to think of it, I'm not sure there IS a God of this river (or Spirit, or whatever). Maybe it died, washed down the hole at its end. Isn't there somewhere on its course a black lake with a hole at its bottom leading into some Underworld?