Re: Alakorings, Heortlings and the others

From: Santo Sengupta <aumshantih_at_KydOepcM5Lflm3VGul6GA88_jQ5iWGGCNSSEt8M5kmHxBu5MCDSPK3DszxWllufRS>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 12:27:10 -0400

Namaste:
Any idea of when the Guide to Glorantha will come out? Some of us are bored to tears by *even more* barbarian stories, and long to be able to run stories in less explored parts of the World.

Thanks!

-Santo
aum shanti shanti shantih.
"The world is like the impression left by the telling of a story." - from the Yoga Vāsiṣṭha