Book of Glorious Joy

From: Nick the Nevermet <nick.the.nevermet_at_hQLBUrAuVHLXmuNbi-J1bjvdEGavBrZ0dsfWpJKSVJIELVTtqADwY_5YqW>
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2010 17:31:50 -0000

Hi there. Apologies if this is the wrong e-mail list for this question.

Is there additional info available on Hearts in Glorantha's Book of Glorious Joy? I believe it is mainly the Loskalm info Trotsky wrote up on the West, and is probably coming out something this year. Is this accurate? Any more info on when it is coming out, previews, etc?

My biggest curiosity is over chargen, and how similar / dissimilar the handling of runes is compared to the Sartar book, but that may belong on another list.

Thanks!

Nick the Nevermet