The origin of the Starfire ridge secrets

From: hcarteau_at_yn3ZMquwNwZYCRlLT11jjhA8GzAksUUe-iVsLXKfx8MJAie4XZ-XcgRo_txsBpH32W4
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2010 21:19:57 +0200

Howdy,

Our Orlmarth (french) clan is the guardian of many secrets. It turned out that we have a long history with Fire : our ancient ennemy is Venebain, we adopted the deadly archers (and took their magics), our ancestors were saved by Garan the Star Captain, etc. A few years ago, we betrayed Kallyr to the lunar because she was a "bad star", a servant of venebain.

I realized we were told that by our friend "Star X", which is still up in the skies and with whom we can still communicate from time to time.

The question : do you have any ideas what kind of star could be an ennemy of Lightfore/Polaris and would talk to wind barbarians like us ? We're trying to develop this angle to have an original clan.