Re: The origin of the Starfire ridge secrets

From: Jeff <richaje_at_QaRK94play3oXpRDWHngylTyptaPyevAlJVHHJxd0N1Iq-b6d1TJud0BxuerF-lX_phP>
Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2010 04:54:50 -0000

> > The question : do you have any ideas what kind of star could be an ennemy of
> > Lightfore/Polaris and would talk to wind barbarians like us ? We're trying to
> > develop this angle to have an original clan.

Plenty of stars might hate Lightfore/Polaris. Could be a star out of a friendly constellation (The Sword, Draconis Stella, The Hunt, Lorion, Sky Storm, or one of the War Stars), or maybe it is one of the stars from Orlanth's Ring (eight stars to choose from) or maybe it was Mastakos. Lots to choose from.

Jeff