Choosing a proper "star patron" for the Orlmarth clan

From: hcarteau_at_wFUaaJe7-v9mvLBjuVhhXjevHftn0YHi8O1cuTrQBi54E9Q9KzO1Zc_maE1fkeNWm6F
Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2010 19:33:07 +0200

Selon Jeff <richaje_at_C0iNvivkZzS6_CgHpXVavKGm65rrlq2c77slsifU982eGo-l0LfvUwPOH9lQ875jSKmbll0xP6I.yahoo.invalid>:

Plenty of stars might hate Lightfore/Polaris. Could be a star out of a friendly constellation

/// I'll add that this Orlmarth clan has, in addition to ties with Disorder and Good and Bad Fires, a deep hatred of Dragons. Plus, we survived in the Darkness thanks to Kolat. Our ancestors had many spirits about their lands and some followed to Dragon Pass. In fact, our Wyter might be a Spirit more than a Daimone. So our "lucky star" might be a Spirit Star.

Now for constellations. I know little about gloranthan stars, so a few questions.

The Sword : isn't that Humakt's House ?

Draconis Stella : No. We hate dragons. We had a hell of a bad time during EWF (spit)

The Hunt : Ah. Perhaps some "game star" who had to flee before Polaris ? Perhaps a doe star ? Not very warlike though. Could be a hunter star whose game was chased away / burnt off by Lightfore, and who almost starved...

Lorion : Ennemy of fire ? Interesting. But he could well be a Dragon. And it would smother both the good and the bad fires.

Sky Storm : Any info about this one ?

one of the War Stars : Any generic infos about these ones ?

one of the stars from Orlanth's Ring : IIRC, the green star at the center is the head of shar'hza'keel (or whatever), but I don't know what the seven orange stars around it are.

Mastakos : Interesting, but we have no special connection to him.