Re: Alakorings, Heortlings and the others

From: Iain <ismurray_at_ACRiiF6_2Wo5e1-cbCm3fkFsUQvlQB_XtpuSL-nfpjqxHTKqqWABGYs66PuedepXSd2>
Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2010 13:48:25 -0000

All this presumes that the chariots stay on the ground, but it's Orlanthi we're talking about here. It seems to me that there is a military virtue in Sky Chariots. After all, if you're flying or being carried by a sylph you're a bit of an obvious target for archers, but if you're protected by a platform carried by sylphs, that would come in rather handy. Plus if the platform had some nice spikes or scythes on it, you could swoop down and lop off a few heads or impale a powerful enemy. And of course you don't want to waste your magic taking these platforms from battle to battle, so having them engineered so they could run on wheels and attach to horses for ease of transport makes sense.

I think My G just Ved.

Iain Murray