Re: Alakorings, Heortlings and the others

From: hcarteau_at_9pOyvfeZOM5GWcwZiKwBk79Zm-7Px9lkH1WKKHmBGvFIrC3Mtj7_VgNVjnynNLoiN0o
Date: Fri, 08 Oct 2010 17:24:48 +0200

Selon Jeff <richaje_at_Y4HCYoE7fMugJEA4yA9vljK98wIplgRuShBVN8S683Och3sFl0jB2Vg9HRpwQe4TJ53oudcQig.yahoo.invalid>:

> ... The Malkioni associate this with the Kachisti who were corrupted by
> Worlath and became Winkoti (and yes, their geography was a little fuzzy too).

/// Our Geography was never fuzzy thanks to our Vyimorni explorers and our tadeniti scribes, puny mortal. Alas, the Kachasti talkers lost their way when meeting pagans and krjalki, so far from their home and the calming influence of the Zzaburi. And they changed to the winkoti, wind-worshipping demons. Only one of them, Ashara, did come back in time to see Malkion the madman die.