Re: Book of Glorious Joy

From: hcarteau_at_NnQ-ibDHteXmPLv1Jjo8y6RWtuAw3wPHYBOi8StCKEWyeK5e5eXKTnto8_vssynLxoF
Date: Sat, 09 Oct 2010 09:00:34 +0200

Selon Trotsky <TTrotsky_at_rC8BNABcpdjhMnG1mzLFtjEdiyachL8LwkN8svnxRj1JX7S-_IhgG6kSr8cobqXAnPN6_LmPrfIXjCyrA4z9.yahoo.invalid>:

 Magic is something you know (because you've read the grimoire), not something you are.

/// Now this is proper malkioni talk. Wizardry is LEARNED by applying your REASON and LOGIC to it. We malkioni are not base pagans "worshipping" a single rune. We STUDY runes to MASTER them. Even our humblest dronar learns Spells to help his precious work by going to mass. Thus, we are not dependant on a single element or power ; we can use them all to serve the Glory of Creator.

Amen.