Re: Alakorings, Heortlings and the others

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_u6gestIWNh09wJfemwked0sp5ieltos1dn9UeSUZeyC7SrmJTylFMWmWRKN0MeKq0US>
Date: Sat, 09 Oct 2010 21:19:37 +1300

On 10/9/2010 10:23 AM, Jeff wrote:

> As I said, the Heortling's geography is a bit confused. However, this
> discussion is pretty pointless unless you are standing over the same
> set of maps that I am using.

I would have just said trivial myself. In light on Moon Design's declared publishing plans (in and around Dragon Pass), it won't make too much of a difference which one of us is right.

I went into the detail that I did largely because it's something I've been thinking about for a while, something I've left unsaid in past discussions and I just wanted to put it out there.

Having said that, I'm happy to hear that more maps will be coming soon and look forward to drooling over them.

--Peter Metcalfe