Re: Alakorings, Heortlings and the others

From: Jeff <richaje_at_GSI4Jmze5m5-uMpbDCdMNH-0Sx4syrtQmr63JraA1JRuUQKjUP8P20CXGaLnZTTw_qrK>
Date: Sat, 09 Oct 2010 08:39:39 -0000

> I would have just said trivial myself. In light on Moon Design's
> declared publishing plans (in and around Dragon Pass), it won't make too
> much of a difference which one of us is right.

The Guide to Glorantha covers all of Glorantha (including Ralios, Vithela, Pamaltela, Seshnela, and so forth). The book includes a series of completed God Learner mythological maps (many incomplete and partial versions have been seen but this is the finished set) showing the mythological ages in great detail (the maps are said to be fragments of Zzabur's Blue Book, copied at great price by God-Learner wizards).

These maps are being done very meticuluously precisely so that people like you can use them to speculate about Gloranthan mythology (which means drafting them is extremely time-consuming and we will have to work very closely with whatever artist prepares the final version).

Additionally, the Guide to Glorantha contains 10 historical maps of Genertela that detail the northern continent's history from the Dawn until 1621. The same amount of care is going into those as the mythological maps. Again, these are final, definitive versions and being worked on by Greg and I.

> I went into the detail that I did largely because it's something I've
> been thinking about for a while, something I've left unsaid in past
> discussions and I just wanted to put it out there.

Thank you and I appreciate it. It is a shame you are on the opposite side of the world!

Jeff