Re: The Abiding Guide to Glorantha

From: Jeff <richaje_at_H-NvMoXuqqwEPqkbuWUbLnc-XbB607ckx7yg7lNHI6TwzHy2wg_WaT_-q6FAMaSabFeO>
Date: Sat, 09 Oct 2010 09:19:21 -0000

> OK, now I'm drooling in anticipation. All the mysteries of Glorantha will be
> uncovered ? The fog will lift on other spots than a few rainy hills inhabited by
> smelly, hairy barbarians (;-) ? Where do I sign to buy a copy ????

Not all the mysteries will be uncovered and much of this material will likely raise new fascinating questions. However, this is a project Greg has wanted to finish for about thirty years (like Sartar) and we intend to get it done and in your hands (and that of Glorantha-philes everywhere).

Just to let you know what I am working on right this moment - I am sitting on the drawing table with compasses, rulers, and about twelve DIFFERENT Flood Age maps from Greg and reconciling them with the Master Map. I did this previously, but it resulted in half-page maps that I thought provided insufficient details. Now they are going to be full-page maps.

Jeff