Connecting the dots between Anilla and Zaytenera

From: hcarteau_at_zjgc4MKeBBKnLgn9LS4BJNyiRQfOYBfekoEpw8iX6iBuBPJSJTbYTceCGEbTfg7hg4c
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2010 12:41:37 +0200

I have just gotten a copy of Questlines II, in which there is an article by Greg Stafford about the mythological "history" (cycles) of the Moon Goddess. It all starts with Zaytenera (calle Verithurusus in this old article), an unmoving white planet who begins follwing (elopes with ?) Umatum. If we follow GRoY timelines, it happened "only" 75.000 years ago, 25.000 years after Yelm was enthroned after separating from Ezelvetay the All. Even if these perfect numbers all allegorical, there is a strict timeline here.

What I'd like to know is, if there is one, the connection between old Anilla, who "shone her blue light over the battles between Dragons and Giants", before the Green Age, and Zaytenera the virginal White Moon. Any takers for this question ?