Re: Connecting the dots between Anilla and Zaytenera

From: hcarteau_at_kqTmBNx-uL0CRBrJ9HZaXcdcLnhCqxiSOQGYCME6Je22XkKYFsHyRspUaJxTPoYfUBz
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2010 14:57:00 +0200

Selon julianlord <julian.lord_at_NMdkHdD5wLU8gqxoSF3CQS228zYGf0cUwJo1CGoMZmvK1ozFJA1_UJmWX3TKGFKcsYq2AOCXWo4rNUJrDeE.yahoo.invalid>:

> IIRC, that article is written from a Solar point of view ; and your proposed
> "Zaytenera called Verithurusus in this old article" is actually a bit
> dubious, as there is no guarantee whatsoever either that these two are the
> same entity, or that these various Moons are even the same Moon in different
> guises, despite the contents of Solar and Lunar myths claiming this to be so.
/// True.

> "before the Green Age" is also a bit flakey. :)
/// Yes, which is why I like it !

> The _God Learner_ point of view, for example, might be that all of this is
> just illustrating a natural devolution from the ideal and unique original
> Moon into a certain number of lesser Moons, different to each other in nature
> and powers and identity.

/// That is interesting. The original Moon, maybe an Eransachula of the same order as Worlath/Ehilm/Zzabur, devolves as everything else. Thank you for this new perspective ; so far I had only focussed on the theist aspect.

> Another point of view is that 3rd Age Glorantha has at least two Moons ; the
> one big red obvious one, and the other being the invisible Blue one only
> sometimes visible as the blue streak.

/// Yes, I agree with that. Though I suspect the "Blue Streak" might be multiple.

> So it would probably help to tell us which point of view you're needing as an
> answer to that question ?

/// OK, I'll take my mask off. What I'd like to do is connect Annilla, which I will qualify as the original Blue Moon, to Zaytenera, the pure white moon which much later became Lesilla and Ulurda, the "modern" Blue Moon(s), and thus write a full monomyth of the Blue Moon.