Re: Connecting the dots between Anilla and Zaytenera

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_QkULylqMp6S_YBkmsnQnI7P40OcVjMBhYU1N6YXVUgJWht_nnHqHYQv8g_K4FAfjA3Axf>
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2010 11:51:55 -0700

>> Except that, *according to Lunar myth*, Lesilla and Ulurda were just
>> aspects
>> of Sedenya. They are not related to Anilla, the Blue-Streak Moon, which
>> seems
> to have been around whrther the other Moon was or wasn't in the sky.
> /// Your point is clear : they are independant moons, there's no link.
> It's not
> what I want to believe !

Well, there are two moons in the sky - it's hard to reconcile that fact :-).

I'm sure the Anilla-moon cultists were somewhat surprised when Rufelza rose! It's quite possible that the Anilla-moon and Sedenya-moon were confused or conflated with each other the whole time She was not in the sky. Perhaps Anilla was thought to be a part of the Blue Moon that did *not* crush Mernita.

>> the Blue Moon that we can detect isn't part of the "Lunar" Religion (they
>> have
> myths to explain it, but they don't worship it just because it"s a
> "moon").
> /// Fine and well ; it's those myths I'm interested in ! Care to invent
> one ?

Me? Not at the moment. Haven't thought about Anilla much at all.

>> On the other hand, there's probably *someone* out there that believes
>> what
>> you're trying to prove...
> /// Well, yes, there's me. For the fun of it, I have no specific plan to
> link
> that to my campaign. Perhaps write a nice article about it tho.

I'd be happy to publish it in Rule One :-).

RR
>From such a face and form as mine, the noblest sentiments sound like the
black utterances of a depraved imagination.