Re: Connecting the dots between Anilla and Zaytenera

From: oomizuaovenrashorana <oomizuaovenrashorana_at_w4_PCuVseGGL2PT8cCLeGoWHfzNOTlZoGepRogXdVyCXtFItMVX3Bjv>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 13:35:08 -0000

> /// To me, they call it Quatanara. Botzakang summoned its spirit in the form of
> a monstrous bat which ate the chaos demon urkatol, then mated with him to give
> birth to the local clan ancestors.

Oh, description of trolls in Mongoose Publishing's RQ.

So, Quatanara (who is maybe called Annilla by humans) and Lesilla shared same planet as their manifestation, and also share same myth of fall from sky. But like Antirius and Elmal,
they are two different goddesses
and their followers never consider their goddesses are one and the same.

By the way, the flying trolls of Blue Moon Plateau, which is mentioned in ILH1, have bat wings, perhaps??