Fight On! goes to Glorantha

From: calithena <calithena_at_Fp18icCaEwcJbl-7AO35-raETXedhLKgJFb1rTX_40GYX9zyyr5X_2NCV1UGMFNhBa>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 14:19:32 -0000

Hi there -

The Fight On! fanzine is dedicating it's 11th issue to Greg Stafford. Greg himself is participating, and there may be a few other folks from the old days contributing as well - Steve Marsh and I are writing an article on Heroquesting, and I'm hoping to solicit a few more submissions from some of Greg's old friends as well. If you are interested in contributing, especially but not limited to: old-school RQ I/II scenarios; Gloranthan musings; applications of Staffordian ideas to RPGing more generally; and in general stuff that fits with a late seventies/early eighties FRP vibe, we'd love to see what you have to offer.

The open submissions deadline is Sunday November 21 and the issue should probably be out during the winter holidays. Please send your submissions and questions to me at calithena_at_bU5qWRX_61h1Ta1K3RkYywP6Kw0A6cAjLXxeR3zGyVA61co7dV4rL-bA-lp2vuiKvg-pkFcckJEDtA.yahoo.invalid, and if you want to know about the magazine in general you can check us out at lulu.com or at www.fightonmagazine.com.

We are a non-paying fanzine (and only take in about $1 per print issue to cover costs) but all contributors do receive free PDFs of the issues they are printed in.

Thank you very much for your time,

Calithena (aka Sean)