Re: Chariots

From: Greg Stafford <glorantha1_at__xP3JWElqqToEqY5vN9q7P7I7OfDpkxP6-qjFzzxBFIHgYKtDEJsxILWEw56iW3QO>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 09:42:21 -0600

YGWV On Wed, Oct 6, 2010 at 7:39 AM, bernuetz <bernuetz_at_5uNTfEJnvSOwPPEZj7nS6IHiba4IMOhh7lL1D0o9aTtK16HhEQqgCCS3AfiLoAIroycLbfVCJ84.yahoo.invalid> wrote:

> I hope that the Issaries and Mongoose sources aren't going to be too
> divergent.

Me too!
I have utmost faith in Loz, and Robin, who is the overseer for Mongoose RQ, but have beendisappointed in other authors who have failed to update themselves by referencing the published materials, and also failing to every contact me with questions, as I have continually offered.

But let me assure of this: Issaries information is correct. MD information is correct.
THEY are up to date on information, AND contact me with questions.

--
Greg Stafford
Game Designer