Re: Connecting the dots between Anilla and Zaytenera

From: Richard Hayes <richard_hayes29_at_fhlXjqWcPtrNOHZqYx0blZ_los6wWd8s5oYI_RrP_0WOOsafNn_El0WNFHyG>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 18:18:24 +0100 (BST)

The idea that the (small) minority of Trolls that have adopted elements of the Lunar way have reached the Red Moon by its association with a/the Blue Moon is as old as the notes on Jalakeel (or is it Jakaleel?) in Cults of Prax. Though what it means now that the mythology of blue moons is so much more subtle is less clear.

How important any Blue Moons are to most other Lunars, seems less clear-- as Blue Moons were probably fairly tangential to their pre-Lunar Faiths. For example, links between the Lunar way and Earth seem to have be far more important to establishing Lunar ways in Tarsh.

Richard Hayes

When the Trolls came, there was no planet Lesilla in the Sky.  Their Goddess is the Goddess of the Blue Moon and you expect them to seriously entertain the nothing that she's actually the Red Moon? /// I don't. Not at all. I do think Blue and Red Moons are separate entities. But I think the Red Moon wouldn't have gotten where she is today without support / influence / manipulation by the much older Blue Moon. That's the idea I'm trying to develop.

Yahoo! Groups Links