What do the blue moon uz worship ?

From: hcarteau_at_BgkYhDvSoTw_5SIXoGE4ZvThm74YRp04Rya3VSbBiRyTw3b3mnY42SkiMyGEyOeSHvN
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 19:36:02 +0200

Selon Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_UUAe175trlZfk63CSUHAnvBc3hpiwm5rUpNeJWukjeSEkTHKLYJ4h1EOz_Bx2exSQLR09WX9MTorog.yahoo.invalid>:

> It may just be my brain malfunctioning, but where does it say that the Blue
> Moon Trolls worship Anilla?

/// Despite your traumatic experiences as Shingallion/Zistor, your brain does seem to be properly running !

The Uz of this godforsaken plateau worship a Bat Monster they call Quatanara, mate to Botzkagang, eater of chaos and mother of Harvip Zeen and the sen mari. That some parts of her/it might be connected to Something Much Older called Annilla by some seems attested by the very old, random informations they get from their Divinations to her/it.

Or is it my own brain being irradiated by selenium ?