Re: Connecting the dots between Anilla and Zaytenera

From: Todd Gardiner <todd.gardiner_at_CPuoPsvJTozqEeuN-0e3P6spVXSGi-rDokfAtWBvUh5VBP7CZ-leyAnQ37Y1kt>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 16:55:39 -0700

Actually, if you cannot "see" a color, you can generally still measure the amount of light reflecting/emitting from an object. You just cannot measure it's frequency. Thus, everything is in shades, often thought of as "all gray".

But, hey, that's the real world talking. Science can help us understand how concepts where, but do not describe the actual processes on Glorantha. I can explain the behavior of gravity with real world physics, but the HOW of gravity is different (and often has multiple explanations) in Glorantha.