Re: Connecting the dots between Anilla and Zaytenera

From: Jeff <richaje_at_5eMKrHq00pvIheKvKGkB_36z2nvfAur_u6VzoLcGOl_6tPjKB3BrE28KATtdSH2d2LKE>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 04:35:59 -0000

> ah, thank you very much Peter
>
> If this is the only reference, then it is pretty easy to explain
>
> you know, this was before I{d even beenfgiven the truth of the moons,and was
> as confuswed as many of you are
>
> :D

The Annila cult writeup in particular appears to be a God Learner artifact (the God Learners were always confused by the moons and were too early to receive the Truth of the Moons). There are truths within there, but also plenty of falsehoods.

Same with the Prosopaedia. I once thought that would have been a nice way to approach the Second Age - give out the Prosopaedia as the God Learners best understanding of the gods and spirits of Glorantha, but then describe the cults in a manner that often contradicted the Prosopaedia; sometimes in minor details, sometimes in major details.

Jeff