Moon Design at Dragonmeet

From: Jeff <richaje_at_g7AO0QsczJKH3xL0pV5zq1UvMebFKqpE1m1F61v_-7GIP8gpcZHRxEQJ5LRu95AEn4Hk>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 10:31:54 -0000

Howdy all -

For those of you going to London Dragonmeet next month (November 26th at Kensington Town Center), Moon Design will be there too. I'll be bringing a few copies of Sartar Companion (and Sartar and HeroQuest) - so you can buy the book without having to pay for postage (which can be a big money saver). I will be posting information how to pre-order a copy (I am only bringing so many copies to Dragonmeet and when I am out, I am out).

Angus has asked if I would do a seminar and naturally I agreed. So what would those of you attending be interested in hearing? Ian Cooper has suggested:

  1. The Future The 'vision' most folks have heard is 'Dragon Pass, Prax and the Holy Country' but I know that the 'vision' is no longer that narrow: Guide to Glorantha, a Lunar book etc. So it might be worth talking about where you think Moon Designs is going. Second, we have had a number of discussions around how MD might cover events in the Holy Country, and it could be cool to share those. Third it might be interesting to talk about some of the big plots elsewhere and interact with the audience on which ones they would like to see material on.
  2. Running a Sartar Game With Sartar and the Companion out it might be interesting to share experiences of how to run a game in that setting. That might be less useful for 'old hands' but some people who have struggled with it might benefit from the collective experience of how you run that kind of game.

Any preferences? Different subjects? I want to make sure that I speak about something that you all are interested in. Potentially I can even put together some material for power point or hand outs.

Jeff