Re: Loving the new Sartar book :)

From: Jeff <richaje_at_j5T8dzEn0LTr8HcCx28RN1CoTL17tqrT7C0yjP-VBMH_MWgk7PPZBN5I23dWExfs_6Y7>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 16:46:07 -0000

> I'll do my best to find some time to do that Jeff. I'll also mention it at my local game store next time I'm over there. (I ended up buying in .pdf since I couldn't find it there)

Greatly appreciated! BTW, unless your game store orders it directly from us, they probably can't get our books for the first six to ten months after publication (since we try to give priority to our websales in order to make sure we stay in business!).

Of course you can always order the books, or buy them at a Con attended by a friendly Moon Design Rep (coming up soon for Europeans: Essen Spiel 2010, Dragonmeet 2010, Eternal Con 2011, and Ropecon 2011 - Rick will have to tell you what North American cons he is attending).

Jeff